OMD Media Direction
OMD Media Direction offers a full range of media services. It was established in Russia in 1997 and is a part of the MEDIA DIRECTION GROUP (BBDO Group holding). The agency provides the following services:
- Integrated communication strategy development and advertising results evaluation
- Media market overview, consumer media preferences analysis, competitor activity assessment, strategic and tactical media planning
- Negotiations with suppliers, developing optimal media deal scenarios in all types of media / communication channels (media distribution)
- Development and implementation of special projects and sponsorship integration (product placement)
- Analytics and econometric modeling
OMD Media Direction has numerous proprietary research and planning techniques. It has been cooperating with global companies and brands for almost two decades now. Proprietary tools allow OMD Media Direction to provide better expertise on a wide range of tasks/topics from in-depth audience analysis and planning process optimization at every stage to precisely evaluate multimedia campaigns effectiveness.
At the global level OMD Media Direction is a part of the OMD international network belonging to the Omnicom Inc holding. OMD has over 8000 employees in more than 100 countries of the world.
In 2014, OMD Media Direction topped the quality rating of Russian media agencies according to RECMA Qualitative Evaluation with the “Dominant” indicator, having shown the largest growth in the market share and the highest score of client portfolio quality.
According to The Gunn Report rating, OMD network is the winner in the “most creative network of media agencies” category for 6 years running; and it was named “the most awarded network of media agencies” 8 times (2011–2013, 2005–2009). In 2014 and 2012 OMD Network was awarded “The Agency Network of the Year”, in 2013 it got the highest number of awards at the “Cannes Lions” festival and the record as the most effective network of media agencies in accordance to the Effie Effectiveness Index.